Tuesday, November 18, 2014

             The Oklahoma Cabin trip

sitting around the camp fire just chilling

the whole gang



                                                           our fishing adventure


                                                   Trying to fish in my 80's through back jacket


  I tried to teach them Mauwe and they loved it even though we ended up getting a little carried away

I loved going to Oklahoma with my friends it was so much fun!! We stayed in this little cabin in the forest by the river and we had such a great time growing closer together and enjoying the time with each other.  We went to a folk festival and got to see baby chicks and lots of other little animals. Plus we saw all types of local goodies. We went fishing which was super fun although it was freezing and after about 35 minutes of nothing I just stopped bating my hook and then I caught a fish, crazy right! (so the trick to fishing is not to bait your hook)  Also another crazy thing is MURDER was written backwards in the bathroom mirror so when your took a shower and it steamed up you saw REDRUM in the mirror we think it was the people in the cabin before us playing a practical joke which it defiantly freaked us out.  I look forward to going back to share more laughs and memories with my closest friends. 

2 comments:

  1. "The trick to fishing is to not bait your hook". :D The last time I went fishing, it started pouring rain. Yeah, no fish caught. And my hook wasn't baited either... ;)

    Anyway, you look like you had a ton of fun with your friends in Oklahoma!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how y'all are all matching! ;) And what? I want to go rent a cabin with all my friends! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete