Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Valentines Day









This was my Valentine :)


We love Valentines Day at the Ball house, it's always a fun day filled with little surprises and treats.  This year for breakfast we had pink biscuits and bacon and the table was all decorated.  Then for dinner we had steak and lobster and again the table was decorated then we exchanged our gifts and letters of love for each other. I got chocolate strawberries, some other candy, and some new makeup. Now that valentines day has passed spring is on it's way and I'm very excited! 

P.S. sorry that I haven't posted anything since Christmas! 



2 comments:

  1. Aw, looks and sounds like you had a wonderful day! I LOVE the way your table is set; so prettay. Your valentine is pretty adorable, too. ;)

    Sometimes I wish I lived in Texas, where spring arrives on time. Piles of snow and freezing cold weather outside here. :P Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW. You guys are so sweet together!!!!!!!!! Gah. I'm dying now from *TEARS* because I miss y'all so much. :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete