Tuesday, August 19, 2014


    More San Francisco pictures



                      Chinese tea garden


                   Playing with the starfish


         This butterfly landed right on my moms nose just randomly





                   This toad is actually huge in person


             This sting ray is also Really big its probably 3 or 4 feet


                    Trolley car






                     whale watching!!!




                These sea lions are so cute and their everywhere








   San Francisco has been so much!! I've enjoyed every part of it!! We did so many fun things!
-Whale watching
-Going to the Zoo and Aquarium
-Shopping (of coarse)
- Going to all types of museums
- Having High tea
-Eating out every night
-Seeing Musicals (we saw Motown the musical and it was amazing)
 I'm sad my trip has come to an end but I'm happy to be headed back and sleep in my own bed!! 

1 comment: