Tuesday, August 5, 2014










Well this is what my weekend looked like....... 

Taking pictures in the field (which is not as much fun when your alone) 

writing camp letters 
cleaning

going shopping then taking pictures of my new jewelry 

and then my dog

My best friend always has the cutest outfits and accessories and I'm always asking her where she gets it, and the answer is always Market. Well for the first the first time she invited me and some other girls to market. only some people can shop at market you have to be VIP of some sort, and lucky for us her mom could get us in. We were all bubbling with excitement about what it would like and what we would buy. When we entered we looked up to see 15 stores of clothes, jewelry, makeup, shoes, and every type of fabric. We started off on accessories working our way up to the 15th floor which was clothes. After a while though jewelry got boring so we eagerly rode the elevator up to clothing! When the elevator doors opened we sprinted to all different types of stores but before we could even take a step into the store my friend said you can't go to those stores. She said we could only go shopping at stores that were having sample sales and there were not very many stores having sample sales. So we shopped at about 5 stores out of about 100. Although in the end I really enjoyed it. I got to be with my friends and I did get to buy some things, but in the end we can really say we shopped till' we dropped!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend, for you. Shopping is one of those things I don't enjoy.

    Those "road" pictures are intriguing. Partly because they look like nice places to walk, and partly because every road is an adventure.

    Did you hang that necklace in a tree for that picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did!!!! It took me forever to get it in the perfect position!!!

      Delete