Saturday, August 2, 2014


This flower was just alone in the corner of our secret garden. 


Do you like my bright hot pink toes:) 

 

 I saw this little guy just relaxing in the shade on a flower



 This is probably my families favorite summer game. At times it can get very VERY intense!

 




 



Lucy my adorable little westie!





Today the backyard looked so alive with all theses blooming flowers I couldn't resist going out and taking some pictures. This week has been raining and gloomy so I'm glad that today it's sunny and the flowers are showing off their beautiful colors. This has been a pretty crazy week! Tuesday I went to work at my local food pantry which is actually very fun. Then I had a sleepover with some friends for one of my friends birthday. Wednesday I had to take an early morning appointment to the dentist (but no worries my teeth are doing fabulous).  Thursday I went to the orthodontist and had to get my braces tighten which is not a walk in the park. Friday I went to my friends house with some other friends and we got to play with her bunnies (they were adorable). So this week has been busy! Although I've enjoyed it all and learned to just flow with the chaos! 






                                                                                 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, oh! Foosball!

    Hard to explain the friction burns on my hands, but really fun.

    Wow! Those are some really colorful flowers. You are so lucky to live around them.

    I eagerly await your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAHAHAHA!! It's the foosball table of torture. =)

    That bug. . .is very interesting. I've never seen one like that before. But Wisconsin has some pretty weird bugs, too (remind me to tell you about the ginormous spider episode!)

    I loved the pictures of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I thought of you when i took the picture of the foosball table!! In particular that one game of you,carter,christian, and my mom! Im glad you like my blog so far!!

    ReplyDelete